Sparks K9 Refund/Cancellation Policies
PRIVATE LESSONS/PRIVATE LESSON PROGRAMS
- Due to the limited number of private lesson slots that we have available, we require a minimum of 48 hours advance notice for cancellation of private lessons scheduled on weekdays.
- We require a minimum of 72 hours advance notice for cancellation of private lessons scheduled on weekend days.
- Failure to give appropriate advance notice and "No-Shows" will result in you being charged for the missed lesson.
- There are no refunds offered for unused sessions in private lesson programs.
- All credits must be used prior to the expiration period of the program you purchased (see specific program for details).
Due to the limited number of registration slots available & high fill rates in all of our group classes, we have adopted the following policies:
- We offer a 100% refund for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the start date of the 1st class session.
- We offer a 70% refund for cancellations at least 7 days prior to the start date of the 1st class session.
- We do not offer ANY refunds for cancellations less than 7 days before the start date of the 1st class session.
- Due to the nature of group classes, there are NO make-up sessions offered for scheduled class sessions that you miss.
- You can schedule a discounted private session via email if you wish (availability is limited).
There are different refund policies for different events.
- Practice Sessions/Real World Walks/Proofing Sessions are all allowed to be cancelled at any time; a credit will be added to your account to be used on a future event of the same type
- Special Events/Seminars all have their own individual refund/cancellation policies (check event details for specifics)