John T. Sparks
NADOI Certified Instructor #1127
IACP Certified Dog Trainer #5999
A Little About Me:
- My name is John Sparks, owner, founder and certified lead trainer at Sparks K9, in Monroe, WA.
- I achieved and maintain Professional Certification Status through the International Association of Canine Professionals and the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors.
- I am also co-founder of Balanced Bullies Rescue and Rehabilitation (a 501c3 non-profit organization).
- My passion for dogs started from an early age; over the years I have been on a quest to learn and share as much as I can about the training, care and behavior of dogs.
- Whether you are looking for help with starting your puppy out on the right track, working with a "new" shelter or rescue dog, basic, intermediate or advanced obedience, protection sports, tracking/scent work, or aggression/reactivity issues, you've come to the right place! I am one of only a handful of trainers that will work with severely aggressive dogs; I've never turned down a request for help, nor have I met many dogs that were "too aggressive" to rehabilitate.
- I've honed my techniques and skills through years of traveling around the country to learn from the best of the best in the industry, in addition to extensive hands-on experience and continuing education.
- Spending time learning in person from great dog trainers like Michael Ellis, Tony Ancheta (and others) has increased my knowledge and abilities on many levels.
- I am passionate about my work, and want to help you and your dog develop a safe, mutually beneficial relationship that will last. If you need dog training, dog aggression solutions, puppy training or just help with dog obedience or dog tricks, you've come to the right place!
- When not training dogs, one of my favorite hobbies is photography........if I don't have a leash in my hand, you will often see a camera!